Before you begin, please have the following information handy:
- Legal identification information (passport, drivers license, military or government issued ID) & full legal name*
- UnCruise Adventures Booking #
- Guest Address
- Guest Telephone Number
- Emergency Contact (name, relationship, contact information)
IMPORTANT information to note:
- Identification & Emergency Contact Information: Due to increased security measures, the U.S. Coast Guard requires that each passenger (adults and children) traveling aboard our vessels provide Identification & Emergency Contact information. *The only ID accepted for the following destinations is a valid passport or military ID: Alaska (cruising via Canadian waters), British Columbia, Costa Rica, Galapagos, Mexico, and Panama.
- Travel Information: Once you have confirmed travel plans, including flights, rail, driving to the port, staying with friends, hotel, etc., please provide this information in the Guest Portal. You or your travel agent are responsible for booking all flight arrangements to/from your home city. Don't "miss the boat!"... confirm that your flight times meet our arrival & departure guidelines.
- Special Dietary & Medical Needs: Help us identify any special needs as they relate to your diet, disability, or medical condition. We will address your needs and recommend you speak with your hotel manager once on board. Keep in mind that due to the areas we visit, there may be limited special product availability, however we can accommodate most dietary needs. Please review our health and disability requirements. Guests with serious medical conditions or pregnant women in their third trimester should consult their physician to determine if travel is appropriate. We are not able to provide guests with wheelchairs, scooters, or services of a personal nature.
- The Guest Portal is not currently mobile-device friendly (including iPads). Please use a desktop computer to complete the online forms.