Un-Cruise Blog: The Beginning
May 15, 2012
We are Un-Cruise adventures—three yachts and three expedition vessels connecting people with nature and wildlife in scenic and remote destinations for an UNcommon experience. We are hands on: kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, exploring by skiff, viewing whales up close. The stories and photos coming in from the crew on the boats are too good to keep to ourselves. And we are UNselfish of course.
On this blog, we promise to:
- Be your window to the Un-Cruise world of adventure.
- Keep it real.
- Give you an inside view.
- UNleash our UNabashed sense of humor...!
- Photos, photos, photos. You won’t believe the stuff we see.
- Sign our posts so you know who the heck wrote it and give credit to anyone who provides us with good content.
We will post photos, comments and stories from crew, employees, guests and pretty much anyone who cares to chime in. We just ask that you be kind and be real.
What we won’t do no matter what:
- Be UNreal.
- Be UNinteresting.
- Be UNtruthful and delete your comments and opinions (unless you are really untasteful).
- Be UNflexible and always follow the rules.
Check back to see where we are and what we’re seeing out in the wide, wild world of Un-Cruise Adventures.
Your blog team--Sarah, Alyson and the rest of the unbelievably talented expedition team, crew, officers and office staff. Pictured here is the 2012 Expedtion Team. These are the folks leading you on adventures in Alaska this summer. Get READY!