2021-22 UnCruise Adventures New BrochureWe are updating our website. See new itinerary dates and rates for 2021-22 here. Please visit our Travel Updates page for current COVID-19 information. 

UnCruise Blog

Thumbnail for Bear Over There
06-20-2016
I was shocked to see the enormous splash of a breaching whale on the horizon. We all stopped paddling and watched, breathless, as the humpback continuously breached.
Thumbnail for Recipe For The Perfect Glacial Facial
06-20-2016
​There’s nothing quite like standing at a glacier, squishing your hands into a pile of mud, and rubbing it all over your face. It’s like a facial with nature’s soap.
Thumbnail for I Beared My Heart in Wrangell
02-12-2016
At times, I felt as though I was in Disney World. It didn’t seem real that I was so close to wild bears.
Thumbnail for The Best of Alaska
10-09-2015
While some moments are stolen in solitude or inside jokes with fellow crew, all are a perfect reflection of just how incredibly lucky we are to have spent an entire summer exploring Southeast Alaska aboard the Wilderness Explorer.
Thumbnail for Seeing the Forest for the Fish
10-05-2015
Those onboard the Wilderness Explorer over the past few weeks have had the incredible privilege to witness a grand show unfolding in the temperate rainforest called the great salmon run.

Blog Search

Monkeys-SM.jpg

Exploring in Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula

C5DK_BLOG_uID-5610_Thumb_cID-5733.jpg

Looking to the Source in Molokai

C5DK_BLOG_uID-5586_Thumb_cID-5737.jpg

The Icy Miracles of LeConte Glacier