2021-22 UnCruise Adventures New BrochureWe are updating our website. See new itinerary dates and rates for 2021-22 here. Please visit our Travel Updates page for current COVID-19 information. 

UnCruise Blog

Thumbnail for Crew Time in Hawaii—SKURFING!
02-04-2013
Our crew works seven days a week, 12 hours a day, for about 6-8 weeks at a time. They live in shared living quarters that would probably make you reminisce of summer camp. They are some of the happiest people I know.
Thumbnail for A Hawaiian Secret Santa
01-11-2013
Far, far away… out here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean… we are far away from our families during the holidays, and this can be tough as crew members aboard the Safari Explorer. We become “ohana”—family as we sail around these remote and scenic islands. This year, the crew got together for Christmas dinner down in our cozy galley and enjoyed a Secret Santa Celebration.
Thumbnail for A Window on a Hawaii Un-Cruise Adventure
12-11-2012
The 36-guest Safari Explorer is now sailing weekly Luxury Adventures among the Hawaiian Islands. Our Hawaiian Seascapes cruise sails between Hawaii, the Big Island and Lana'i (and reverse).
Thumbnail for The Whale Whisperer
11-20-2012
Within days, the Safari Explorer embarks for Hawaii for the 2nd season of Hawaiian Islands Un-Cruise Adventures. She’ll leave her Seattle home and make way through the passages of Puget Sound and the Strait of Juan de Fuca towards the open ocean. It’s roughly 2600 statute miles and 10-14 days to Kawaiihae harbor on Hawaii, the Big Island. Crew is hoping to make it in 11.
Thumbnail for Fortifying and Fashioning the Flagship
10-09-2012
As the gears up for our second season of cruising the Hawaiian Islands, her crew is making some great improvements. I recently paid a visit to see what kind of work is being done to our flagship.

Blog Search

Monkeys-SM.jpg

Exploring in Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula

C5DK_BLOG_uID-5610_Thumb_cID-5733.jpg

Looking to the Source in Molokai

C5DK_BLOG_uID-5586_Thumb_cID-5737.jpg

The Icy Miracles of LeConte Glacier