Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
With a timeless tradition of aloha, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel welcomes generations of guests to come and be inspired by the past, embraced by the moment, and enchanted by the warm days and exciting possibilities ahead.
Guestrooms have crisp, clean lines, cloud white and bold sunset colors, along with the unchanged wow of wonderful views from the wide lanai. New, refined furnishings and fun finishing touches are subtly supported by hi-tech bells and whistles to produce a luxury guestroom experience that is ultra-high quality and ultimately comfortable.
Here are just a few of the hotel's features that we think our guests will appreciate...
- Newly renovated 18-hole championship Mauna Kea Golf Course
- Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar, with dramatic exhibition kitchen and extensive wine program, including the innovative Enomatic wine experience
- Beach and pool services, new padded chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, cabanas, thick orange beach towels, new beach activities and equipment
- Natural white sand Kauna‘oa Beach, one of Hawaii's best ranked beaches by top travel authorities
From $410 per person
Available on these itineraries:
Available on these vessels:
- Airport meet & greet
- Airport/hotel/yacht transfers
- Taxes and service fees
Rates are per person based on double occupancy and in USD:
January 3-December 17, 2017
Golf Vista Room Double $410
Golf Vista Room Single $810
Beachfront Room Double $465
Beachfront Room Single $920
$50 per child for up to two children age 12-years and under staying in the same room. Holiday rates and minimum stay applies.
Deposit Payment: A minimum of 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Final Payment: Due 60 days prior to stay / beginning of extension.
Cancellation Policy: After final payment, cancellations for any reason are subject to a penalty. Penalties vary depending on package. Cancellations at 30 days or less are nonrefundable.