Hotel Moloka'i, a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream, is located on the exotic beach of Kamiloloa and adjacent to Hawaii’s only barrier reef. You'll find a unique Polynesian village of bungalows replete with modern conveniences.
While staying at Hotel Moloka’i...
- Indulge your wild side and explore a protected rainforest vibrant in tropical colors and native wildlife at the Kamakou Nature Conservatory
- Bask in the sun as you discover the three miles of sugary white sand and hypnotic surf along Papohaku Beach
- Search for humpback whales as you take an exciting whale watching excursion off the island
- Explore its ancient fishponds
- Check out some of the highest sea cliffs in the world, including the rugged shores of Kalaupapa Peninsula which includes some of the 3,000-foot high Pali cliffs.
From $169 per person
Available on these itineraries:
Available on these vessels:
- Airport meet & greet
- Airport/hotel/yacht transfers
- Continental breakfast
- Taxes and service fees
Rates are per person, in USD and valid for travel November 2016-April 2017.
Deluxe Garden View Double $169
Deluxe Garden View Single $339
Ocean View* Double $205
Ocean View* Single $339
Inquire about triple and quadruple pricing and availability. *Ocean View rooms are based on availability.
Deposit Payment: A minimum of 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Final Payment: Due 60 days prior to stay / beginning of extension.
Cancellation Policy: After final payment, cancellations for any reason are subject to a penalty. Penalties vary depending on package. Cancellations at 30 days or less are nonrefundable.