Mandatory Online Guest Forms
Before filling out and submitting your mandatory Guest Forms through our secure online Guest Portal, please have the following information handy:
- Legal identification information (passport, driver's license, military or government issued ID) & full legal name*
- UnCruise Adventures Booking #
- Traveler Address
- Traveler Telephone Number
- Emergency Contact (name, relationship, contact information)
- Identification & Emergency Contact Information: the U.S. Coast Guard requires each passenger (adults and children) to provide Identification & Emergency Contact information. *The only ID accepted for Alaska (cruising via Canadian waters), Costa Rica, Galapagos, Mexico, and Panama is a valid passport or military ID.
- Travel Information: provide details regarding your flights, rail, driving to the port, pre-/post-cruise accommodations, in our Guest Portal. You or your travel agent is responsible for flight arrangements to/from your home city. Confirm that your flight times meet our arrival & departure guidelines.
- Special Dietary & Medical Needs: We can accommodate most dietary needs when you advise us of your needs prior to sailing and highly recommend that you speak with the hotel manager once on board. Guests with serious medical conditions or pregnant women in their third trimester must consult their physician prior to travel. We are not able to provide wheelchairs or scooters. Please review our health and disability requirements.
- The Guest Portal is not currently mobile-device friendly (including iPads). Please use a desktop computer to complete the online forms.