Online Guest Forms
Before you begin, please have the following information handy:
- Legal identification information (passport, driver's license, military or government issued ID) & full legal name*
- UnCruise Adventures Booking #
- Traveler Address
- Traveler Telephone Number
- Emergency Contact (name, relationship, contact information)
- Identification & Emergency Contact Information: The U.S. Coast Guard requires each passenger (adults and children) aboard our vessels to provide Identification & Emergency Contact information. *The only ID accepted for Alaska (cruising via Canadian waters), British Columbia, Costa Rica, Galapagos, Mexico, and Panama is a valid passport or military ID.
- Travel Information: Once you have confirmed travel plans, including flights, rail, driving to the port, staying with friends, hotel, etc., provide this information in the Guest Portal. You or your travel agent is responsible for all flight arrangements to/from your home city. Confirm that your flight times meet our arrival & departure guidelines.
- Special Dietary & Medical Needs: Please identify any special diet, disability, or medical related needs . While we can accommodate most dietary needs and recommend you speak with your hotel manager once on board, there may be limited special product availability. Please review our health and disability requirements. Guests with serious medical conditions or pregnant women in their third trimester must consult their physician to determine if before travelling is appropriate. We are not able to provide guests with wheelchairs or scooters..
- The Guest Portal is not currently mobile-device friendly (including iPads). Please use a desktop computer to complete the online forms.