Solo Adventures with UnCruise
Discover an adventure all your own, with genuine companionship of newfound friends. With the logistics planned for you, the solo traveler’s journey is a relaxed and safe one. Guides and crew know you by name—and it’s not long before you and your shipmates are on a first-name basis, too. Whether traveling on your own or not, bonding happens naturally amongst guests and crew on an UnCruise adventure.
“I was traveling alone but never felt alone. I have been on several cruises, but this was my all-time favorite trip.”— Patricia L, Port Charlotte, FL (Columbia & Snake Rivers 2014)
If you’re on the fence, the pros far outweigh the cons. There’s a reason guests often describe these cruises as “summer camp for adults”—sharing stories, laughter, and AHA! moments with your comrades and crew. And when you seek it, there’s quiet solitude, too.
Making Solo Travel Better:
- Friendly rates (you don’t pay double!)
- Safe, comfortable environment
- Open seating in the dining room fosters social mingling
- Buddy system during adventure activities—snorkeling, kayaking, hiking
- Time for beach walks, stargazing, and strolling towns in small groups
- Freedom to curl up with a book in the onboard library or lounge